Top Advantages of Martial Law In Mindanao
Few days from now the 60 days Martial Law in Mindanao will end after President Duterte’s declaration. Mindanaoans are really supportive with this declaration of Martial Law in the Island of Mindanao because we Mindanaoans trust how our President think and what is good to this land. With this Martial Law declaration we believed that Maute terrorist would not spread their heinous plans to the neighboring cities of Marawi.
So for those Senators, Congressman, LP, Yellowtards, some UP Students who love to rally instead of focusing with their studies. Party-list and all politicians who are against the declaration of martial law in Mindanao, this is what we can say “SHUT UP” because you’re not from the Island of Mindanao. These STUPID people who are against the Martial Law declaration did not know that it gives Advantages to the people of Mindanao compared to just do nothing at all and wait for this to spread. These STUPID people thinks they are “ALWAYS RIGHT” when it comes to peace and order in our country.
What are the advantages I’m talking about? The advantages of the Martial Law in Mindanao are as itemized below? Are you ready to be jealous on what we have here in Mindanao? Well, read it and I’m sure you people who are against Martial Law will kneel to the President and ask to declare also Martial Law in your place.:-p
Mindanaoans Are Safe
- I’m sure these stupid people who are against the martial law will not agree on this because blah blah blah blah blah blah… Well it’s all your opinions because whether you like it or not we are safe. Why? Martial Law proclamation would mean that peace is the main goal and will provide a measure for the society to live in peace. What you have to do is to cooperate to the military or police if they ask you nicely especially at checkpoint. You will not be afraid if there’s nothing to hide.
24/7 Security Guards
- Well, accept the truth that Mindanaoans is safe because police and military are doing their best to protect the people against the terrorist attacks. They patrol 24/7 on their assigned areas to assure that people are safe during night and investigate those suspicious people around the area. With this they eliminate any signs of terrorism.
Friendly Military and Police Officers
- With this Martial Law declaration, the military and police increase the trust of the people because they know they are safe and they can protect the community.
- Because of martial law, financers, supporters, loyalist and relatives who are connected to the Maute group are easily captured. With the help also of the people in the city and being vigilant, terrorist group has nowhere to go.
Mindanao is more popular
- Mindanao is popular ever since because of the bad image that national media deliver their news about Mindanao. Example on this news is that the Zamboanga siege crisis last September of 2013. The affected area of Mindanao is only Zamboanga City but the headline of the national media TV is “Mindanao Crisis”. Did you know that Mindanao is a big Island and Zamboanga is just the part of this Island? But right now, Mindanao is more popular after President Duterte declared the martial law in Mindanao. The neighboring countries observed that Filipinos have a President with good heart and what he wants is to serve and protect his people from this terrorist that’s why he declared martial law. The President of the Philippines also gain the support of the leaders of other countries which they agree that Martial law is the only solution to solved this terrorist attack of the Maute Group in Marawi.
Drug Supplies and Pushers are also captured
- One of the biggest problems that the Philippines face right now is war against drugs. But with the help of martial law they easily locate the suppliers and drug pushers.
By the way, if you ask us about our nightlife and the businesses here in Mindanao, well business as usual and we can say that Mindanao is BOOMING and party-party every night. Some cities have curfew but they manage it because they know that this curfew is for their own good. So, as I said earlier that there is nothing to worry about martial law in Mindanao if you are not a terrorist or you hide something that authority will put you into prison. What you have to do is just cooperate and then you are good. CDOPedia beleive that Martial in Mindanao has positive results.