I bought a new domain and the goal of this site is get good Page rank (PR) in the next update of Google, although we will not expect a high Alexa immediately for this time. If you have new domains and would like to get same goal, then join me to this journey. The methods that we will be followed have already proven in my new site just this year, during the update of Google last end of July 2012 my new site get PR2 and that time my site is 35 days old (take note it’s only 35 days old) and I would like to share the methods that I’m using. Take note that my site is only 35 days old and it gets PR2 for the last update. Here are the steps of the methods I used.
Methods to follow: (I’m assuming that you already done with the keyword research for your new domain and to your title, descriptions and meta tags for your site).
1. You must have new domain.
2. Optimize your On-page
3. Install plugins (for WordPress).
Here’s the plugin that we will be using:
- Facebook Like and Send (2 in 1) – We will install this so that if someone will visit your site and like it they will automatically like the page and can send it. (explore this plugin, it has options to choose)
- Google XML Sitemaps – generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
- Robots Meta – allows you to add all the appropriate robots meta tags to your pages and feeds, disable unused archives and nofollow unnecessary links.
- SEO Friendly Images – Automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images. Improves traffic from search results and makes them W3C/xHTML valid as well.
- SEO Slugs – Removes common words like ‘a’, ‘the’, ‘in’ from post slugs to improve SEO.
- SEO Title Tag – Create a customized title tag for any post, static page, category page, UltimateTagWarrior tag page – indeed, any URL! And will auto-insert the tag name into the title on tag pages generated by UltimateTagWarrior plugin. Admin allows for mass editing of title tags.
- WordPress SEO (instead of All in one SEO Pack)- The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.
- WP SlimStat – real-time web analytics plugin for WordPress.
- WP Super Cache – Very fast caching plugin for WordPress.
- Change the url address of your site. Go to >>>Settings>>>General>>>look the WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) put www on your site. (http://www.domain.com)
- Change your permalink and it must like this (http://www.domain.com/category/your-post/) or (http://www.domain.com/ your-post/). Go to >>>Settings>>>Permalinks>>choose CUstom structure and put this /%cetegory%/%postname% or /%postname%. Choose what you would like your single post looks like.
Or you can install your favorite plugins if you like to add them.
Note: Explore the plugins and set the settings as you like. (Optional).
- Edit your WordPress SEO: go to SEO (found in the left site of the monitor)>>Titles and Metas (in your home tab and the rest of the tabs put your site title and descriptions)
(First week and second week)
- At least 15 posts target in these weeks
- Update your site with unique content with a minimum of 300 words per article.
- Include image in your post.
- Put your keywords on the content at least 2 keywords and emphasized it (like Bold and Italic or underline it).
- One of these keywords must have hyperlink to your main domain.
- At the end of your post don’t for get to add tags in each post.
- At the end of your post, below optimized your post by using wordpress SEO by Yoast plugin.
- Continue add unique articles on your site/blog.
- Create Facebook page.
- Promote this Facebook page to your friends. Ask their help to promote your page.
- Add your facebook page to your site. Or copy paste the code to your site.
(Fourth Week) Off-Page Optimization
- Continue add unique articles on your site/blog.
- Continue promoting your Facebook Page.
- Join Facebook community and promote your new site there.
- Do blog commenting. (Note: the site or blogs must be related to your niche and make your comment appropriate so that the owner or webmasters approve it.
- Put your keyword on the name when you do commenting.
- Do link exchange with related niche. In this method create a Link page where you will add all your outbound links.
- Do profile linking or forum signature campaign.
- In link building our target links per day is only up to 7 links because our site is just new and we don’t like that Search Engines detect that we do link building in this early stage.
For those bloggers who used BlogSpot flat form you can follow this method also but I think the only steps that you can’t do is to install plugins. For BlogSpot user edit your HTML code and add your Keywords, title and Meta descriptions on your site.
After following the methods with in 4 weeks, you can repeat the 3rd week method steps 1, 3 and 4, for the 4th week method repeat all steps. We will wait until the next Google dance or the next update of Google PR.
Note: No guaranty that these methods you follow will give positive output during the campaign because their are methods who are effective on my end but in your end it will not work. Just leave comments and questions so that I can help you also. Thank you and enjoy the method on how to get page rank for the new domain. I’m not an SEO Master, SEO Guru, SEO Professional but I have experienced in SEO. By the way, you can check this site Best Pinoy Recipe the one that I was talking on this post..:-)